For A Few Credits More
Mos Taike is a minor settlement on Tatooine. It’s situated atop a bluff in the midst of the Dune Sea. An urban oasis, access to Mos Taike is virtually impossible without the aid of a vehicle.
Starships may access Mos Taike Spaceport (2-7; 15), and guests of Zilka the Hutt may be invited to use the private landing pad at his palace (1). Overland travellers must pass through the electrogate (12) that guards the only access route.
- The Shunted ’Spanner (8), the local watering hole
- The Gilded Jawa (21), the finest (i.e. only) inn in the city
- Tel-ovis Salvage (9), where any starship part you can imagine might be in stock
- Desert Riders dewback stables (11)
- Gep’s Grill (14), a walk-up ribs shack
- Offworld Traders (10) sells only the finest wares hand-selected across the breadth of the Empire
- Spaceport Express (14) provides regular courier service to larger starports
- A branch office of Arkanis Imperial Bank and Trust (16)
- The Slagworks (18) are a mining operation conducted beneath the Mos Taike mesa